ARIZONA CUSTOM T-SHIRTS
Does Landtee make tank top shirts for Arizona?
Sure! We know how hot it is in the desert, so we have made sure to include rose shirt options in our line of Arizona t-shirts. Now you can get your favorite state logo printed on soft cotton fabric with Junior Cut Tee, Tee Unisex, Tank Top. Or you can choose the Classic Ladies Tee, Guys V-Neck, Ladies V-Neck, which is suitable for all year round comfortably and actively every day. You can freely select and even let your baby wear the same design you love with many colors and sizes.
Do Landtees sell Hoodie?
Sure. Our apparel line isn’t just about Arizona sweatshirts and t-shirts. Whether you’re at home in Flagstaff or on a snow vacation, you can choose to add our Hoodie to stay warm while expressing your personality through your favorite state image. With a variety of designs and colors, the on-demand collection of Arizona t-shirts will not disappoint.
Our iconic state logo can help your gift recipient express their love for that special place in their heart – whether they’re still living in Arizona or long gone. With “root” related templates with designs available in the US states, it will make it easy to find a connection where you live and a place called home – Arizona
What makes the best quality Arizona T-Shirt?
- Let the Fabric Speak for Itself
Fabric is of course the foundation of the garment. It needs to be of the highest-quality cotton and yarn. So many steps go into spinning the yarn, knitting the fabric, and the finishing stages.
The construction is a vital aspect of quality. Choosing the proper machinery is the first start, then effectively applying the right tension and technique is next. The sewer has the biggest effect on the outcome. It’s easy to pump out T-shirts of low quality. When you have skilled labor, it becomes craftsmanship.
There are two parts to construction you need to consider: construction in fit and construction in durability. Fit matters in how you build the garment. There are many construction options — a tubular knit, a tape seam, single, double or triple needle stitching — that all ultimately determine how the tee fits and how the tee drapes. You have to look at each building block of the tee — evaluating your shoulder, side paneling, collar — to make sure you’re nailing fit.
Then there is the question of, “Will this thing last?” That durability is all due to components of thoughtful design and investment in how the garment is manufactured. No one really wants to invest in quality sewing because the more time you spend on the garment, the more expensive it gets. At LandTees, that durability is key. We prioritize quality first; everything else has to follow.
There are 5 most popular printing methods:
- Screen Printing: It is the most common with the pros. The screen printing method is ideal for printing high-quality t-shirt designs, because it guarantees ultimate replication of the design. Most companies that use the screen printing methods for mass production of T-shirt designs for your business. If you want a single or unique design for yourself, it may be impossible.
- Direct To Garments (DTG): The Direct To Garment method is excellent for printing out super-complex design. It gives a soft feel on the hands when you touch the final design. The DTG method is excellent for printing out super-complex design. It gives a soft feel on the hands when you touch the final design. The ink used doesn’t create thick extra layers on the shirt, because it is thin.
- Dye Sublimation: Dye sublimation works well on light shirts or fabrics. It cost to produce a dye sub but in the end, the customer ends up with a professional done shirt by experts. Dye sublimation is perfect for printing polyester like cream fabrics. They are unforgiving when you bring cotton fabric to the scene.
- Heat Press Printing: It is economical to use the heat press printing if you have small orders of shirt. However, it won’t work well with dark fabrics because of its translucent dye.
- Vinyl Cutting: With this method, you can print one-off designs and even produce them in large numbers. It is the best alternative for printing multiple garment types. However, it suffers from one thing: They are letter-types parts that you can’t use with it. T-shirt printed through vinyl cutting are durable.
Arizona apparel is printed with the Screen or DTG method, which is the latest in technology and techniques.
- Consider the Complete Equation
Design, superior fabric, proper fit, solid construction. The details go as far as thread size, stitch per inch, and even what brand of needle is in the sewing machine.
With any product, you have to be absolutely obsessed with the details, the fabric, the finishing, and all the elemental parts coupled with a point of view on the actual silhouette. And, importantly, you need the highest-quality materials (such as fabric, yarn) to produce a quality garment.
Which Arizona T-Shirt style is best for you?
- Classic Guys/ Unisex Tee: This premium T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It’s optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favorite T-shirt. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a LandTees recommended product.
- Classic Ladies Tee: Modeled after a cool shrunken vintage tee, this cotton crew neck is slim, classic and perfectly priced. One to stock up on/wear every single day. A timeless design and one of LandTees’s most recommended items. Custom prints available.
- Guys V-Neck: Our Guys V-Neck is a well-loved favorite that features a classic V-neck, short sleeves, and superior combed and ring-spun cotton that acts as the best blank canvas for printing.
- Ladies V-Neck: Once wearing, you’ll be convinced that our favorite tees are more than just ordinary. These are shirts you’ll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of their comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality. Custom prints available.
- Premium – Fitted Guys Tee: An everyday tee that’s soft, fitted, and made to last. Something you can wear with ease and confidence. A combination between timeless and modern designs. The 100% combed and ringspun cotton acts as the best blank canvas for printing.
- Premium – Fitted Ladies Tee: This high-quality tee features a slim feminine fit, crew neck, short sleeves and superior combed and ring-spun cotton that acts as the best blank canvas for printing.
- Youth Tee: This youth tee fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and superior pre-shrunk cotton that acts as a blank canvas for printing. Offered in an wide assortment of colors.
- Junior Cut Tee: This high-quality tee features a slim feminine fit, crew neck, short sleeves and superior combed and ring-spun cotton that acts as the best blank canvas for printing.
- Longsleeve Tee Unisex: This classic unisex tee fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a classic crew neck, long sleeves and superior pre-shrunk cotton that acts as a blank canvas for printing.
- Hoodie: With a wide range of colors available and a budget‑friendly price point, this hoodie can’t be beaten! A great hoodie for the cooler months. Custom prints available.
- Premium – Pullover Hoodie: With a wide range of colors available and premium quality, this hoodie can’t be beaten! A great hoodie for the cooler months. Custom prints available.
- Sweatshirt Unisex: If you’re looking for a top-quality, instant-favorite sweatshirt, you’ve come to the right place! Our Premium Hoodie from LandTees collection is everything you could ask for: it’s warm and cozy, heavyweight and roomy, and built to last.
- Tank Top: A great basic tank top and a favorite with our customers. Look and keep cool in this tank during your next warm weather event. Custom prints available.
- Bella Flowy Tank: Go with the flow in this go-to tank, made from our exceptionally soft poly-viscose blend, in a flattering draped silhouette, round neck and racer-back. Offered in a variety of colors and custom designs.
- Baby Onsie: Cute, comfortable and popular ‑ who wouldn’t love this infant one‑piece? Custom design available.